This is an exciting growth opportunity for a driven and goal oriented individual with a previous track record in Account Management/Recruitment/Researching. With a strong business acumen and drive to assist clients build their strategy, the ideal candidate for these roles will be responsible for the following:
- Develop, manage and close opportunities with identified clients at all organizational levels
- Develop relationships and opportunities within various Business Units such as HR, Finance, Corporate Development and Strategy departments.
- Set strategic direction (Sales Account Plan) with respect to client retention/growth and manage the execution to meet or exceed budgeted fiscal revenues through efficient and timely renewal of contract services.
- Drive new contractual commitments for additional KEENAN MATTHEWS services
- Provide timely communication of client status and sales activity to management
- Monitor service delivery fulfillment execution to determine adherence to contractual obligations.
- Maximize market awareness and acceptance of KEENAN MATTHEWS’s Advisory service offerings within the assigned industries.
You have obtained a University Degree or equivalent practical experience in a relevant technical, financial or business discipline along with the following experience and skills:
Strong knowledge of one of the following verticals;
- Financial, CPG, Retail and Manufacturing industries in Canada
Must Have Skills
- 3-5 years previous recruiting, sales and/or operational exp.
- Sales/Account Management experience with Finance, CPG, Retail and/or Manufacturing Industries.
- Experience developing relationships and opportunities at the VP and “C” levels.
- Extensive networking and due diligence skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills which will enable you to effectively build new and existing customer relationships to generate new business and achieve revenue targets.
You will join the KEENAN MATTHEWS team in an exciting environment of growth where you can leverage your skills and expand your knowledge. Your career has not yet peaked and you are capable of achieving roles of increasing responsibilities within the organization.
Please reply to email@example.com