SGIS is a government contracting firm that specializes in providing solutions within the areas of Information Technology, Engineering, Intelligence Solutions, Global Telecommunications and Logistics. SGIS has an established track-record of providing outstanding service to government agencies within the Intelligence, Homeland Security, Defense and Space communities. SGIS Ranked #10 on Entrepreneur Magazine’s 2008 Hot 100 List of The Fastest-Growing Businesses in America
SGIS is seeking a Resource Manager to source talented, top-notch technical consultants to fulfill government requirements.
Job Description Summary:
Performs resource and recruitment functions including candidate sourcing, screening, interviewing, reference checking, and extending of job offers.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
• Through a high volume of outbound calls source and identify qualified professionals in the cleared community focusing on candidates holding top secret clearances with SCI access and NSA/ISSA polygraphs to support our customers’ mission
• Conduct phone screens and in person interviews to ensure qualifications meet requirements
• Administer skills testing, reference checks, employee verifications and background investigations
• Maintain a proactive bench of employees for upcoming contracts through a high volume of outbound phone calls and meetings
• Utilize resources to attract qualified professionals available for opportunities our company supports
• Generating qualified leads
• Generate referrals for other qualified employees
• Attend networking events and be active in community
• Create and place recruitment advertising in channels including the internet, newspapers, employee communications and professional publications.
• Build and maintain professional relationships with workforce
• Present opportunities to qualified employees and negotiate contract terms
• Overcome and handle objections based on the opportunities we offer
• Work closely with customers to evaluate candidates
• Prepare employment agreements, extend job offers, and arrange for pre-employment physical and drug screen, and complete/route new-hire paperwork.
• Inform appropriate organizations of new employees
• Maintain and distributes recruitment data
• May conduct new-hire orientations, as needed
• May attend career fairs, as needed
• Assist in proposal process for government/commercial procurement
• Conduct routine follow-up meetings with personnel on customer sites/projects
• Perform research on market and pricing
• Attend contract meetings and documents information from meetings
• Attend daily meetings and report metrics based on goals
• Depending on Business Unit Generate anywhere from 5-15 qualified leads per week
• Depending on Business Unit Generate 8-10 employee submissions to customers openings
• Proactively recruit a minimum of 5 hours a week
• Log a minimum of 35 activities in database daily
• Perform Reference verification on every employee before presenting to customers
• Be on the phone 80% of the time
• Contact employees working a minimum of 2 times a month
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
• At least 1 year of post-collegiate work experience is a plus, but we encourage top-notch entry level candidates to apply
• Must be able to take risks and make quick decisive decisions
• Must be resourceful to learn new things
• Able to create effective recruitment ad copy from technical descriptions of job responsibilities and job description
• Must have people skills and be able to surpass customer’s expectations
• Must be able to work well in a team environment as well as independently
• Able to adapt to change and take on special projects of a varied nature as required.
• Previous Military experience a plus
• Must be able to obtain security clearance
Added Sales Skills that are a plus:
• Have service oriented sales approach a plus
• Have experience in phone sales environment
• Have active listening abilities
• Ability to close during sales calls
• Ability to overcome Objections
• Ability to Negotiate
• Have a track record for Retaining Customers
• Be able to generate referrals and follow up with them
• Be comfortable Generating Qualified Leads for sales force
• Be able to manage time wisely and plan ahead for the day
• Experience tracking daily activity
Personal Attribute Requirements:
• Competitive, driven, ambitious, resourceful, proven leaders and self-motivated have succeeded in our environment.
• Demonstrated ability to be persuasive, diplomatic, courteous and firm.
• Strong persuasive abilities, sound judgment, and a sense of urgency are critical to this position
• Must have strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to work with all levels of staff essential.
• Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and respond quickly and appropriately to departmental staffing needs.
SGIS is specialized where recruiting is not a function of a Human Resources Department. Recruiting is the life-blood of our company and an essential function of our sales force. In order for SGIS to continue its pattern of growth we must bring in competitive and driven individuals who want to work toward a promotion from recruiting into a sales position within their first year of employment with us!
Competitive Salary + Commission + Benefits!
Please send you resume to firstname.lastname@example.org