Tech advice required - I want to add all the links to all of the job boards and social media tools I use to my website so that when I post a job on my site it automatically feeds to all of these links

I have just commented on another discussion about sourcing out admin such as job posting and it got me thinking - I want to add all the links to all of the job boards and social media tools I use to my website so that when I post a job on my site it automatically feeds to all of these links.  Does anybody know if this is at all possible?

I already use several job sites that automatically post out to 20+ job boards but what I would love to do is just add the job to my website and the feed automatically posts to everything I have programmed in.  Why work harder, when you can work smarter.  Something like this must exist??  And if it doesn't then somebody needs to invent it!!!

I'm not very techy, so any advice would be appreciated.

Sharon

Views: 1191

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sharon, please let us know what you decided to do!  Thanks...Noel

Hi Sharon. I've been testing Ziprecruiter for a couple of weeks and getting a good response.. it's a fairly robust tool. I've also had discussions with Onmyway, and they sound even more robust.  Will be testing them next....

Let me know where you are on this....

Sharon, what did you come up with??? 

Is anyone using Meshhire?  I have in the past and they have some new features.. I may try again..

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service