Come be a part of the kick off meeting for the newly formed Texas Recruiters Association. The Texas Recruiters Association is a new and growing professional recruiters association; membership is open to recruiters, human resources, and sourcing professionals. During our unconference workshop you will learn about “The future of recruiting after the recession." This is your opportunity to join the Texas Recruiters Association, discover fabulous new ideas, and build a huge network at the same time. Attending this event will provide you with tips and strategies that you will need to plan for your future in recruiting.
About the Event -
Date: Thursday, July 16th, 2009
Location: Hilton Dallas Lincoln Centre, 5410 LBJ Freeway, Dallas, Texas, United States 75240-6276 Tel: (972) 934-8400
Meeting time: Start at 4:00pm to 5:30pm
Workshop Seminar Topic: “The future of recruiting after the recession” What is the future of recruiting going to look like after the economic downturn?
- Conference Moderator: Thomas F.X. Licari President of the Recruiter's Association will act as the moderator, managing the flow and keeping the meeting moving
- Craig Fisher, Principal, A-LiST SOLUTIONS, INC. Recruitment Branding: The personal branding talk that we hear so much about today is not a fad, it's a fact. With the end of each employment downturn comes the upturn of many more agencies and recruiters entering the game. Those with established brands online will have the name equity to rise above and succeed in the new economy.
- Christopher Hoyt, PHR, Associate Director, AT&T Talent Attraction (AKA: RecruiterGuy)Will discuss the future of 2.0 engagement and mobile recruiting; Recruiting with iPhone apps, mobile pages, and social integration.
- April Leah Grady, President, AGResearch International, LLC: Passive candidates vs. active/unemployed candidates – what does the future hold for them as the economy recovers? How can you adjust your recruitment strategy so you are getting the best possible talent for open positions?
- Dennis M. Smith, Founder and President, WirelessJobs.com: How will Mobile Recruiting be used in the future. Everything you'll need to know so that you won't get left behind.
Networking & Cocktail Reception: 5:30pm to 7:30pm
Networking & Cocktail Reception: A cocktail reception will be held at (Hilton Dallas Lincoln Centre, 5410 LBJ Freeway, Dallas, Texas Tel: 972-934-8400) directly after the Workshop Seminar at 5:30pm to 7:30pm. You will receive a Texas Recruiters Association networking contact list. Our list will provide an instant turbo boost to your LinkedIn networking connections.
HOW TO SIGN UP & for more details about the event: http://texasrecruiters.eventbrite.com/
For more information feel free to contact me directly,
Thomas F.X. Licari
The Recruiter's Association
Please consider joining the following:
Our website: www.texasrecruiters.org
LinkedIn Group: http://www.linkedin.com/e/vgh/2012120/
Face Book: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=92370260898
Should you not be interested, please re-direct this announcement to someone in your organization that deals with recruiting/staffing