OK so I admit I am a bit behind on my DVR, but anyone else out in RBC land watch this show in between interview preps? Wow- the acting this season has just gone up another notch.

Breaking Bad

Views: 300

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

that was really something. I will not offer any spoilers, but I am sure we were all asking the same thing when Gus stepped out of the room. Great job/season and perfect set up for the final act.

The last two episodes were intense. I think the ending scene on Walt’s patio will provide much of the fuel for next season. 

Mark Marolis, the actor who plays Tio Salamanca … stole the show.. in that he had a pivotal part in the last episode. 

I’ve always liked him in bit roles even—he was memorable in Scarface and Ace Ventura-Pet Detective

I always like him as well Tino. I always had an appreciation for character actors that pop up regularly. One of my favorite moments from this season was the flashback when he was like 20 years younger. Once a bad ass always a bad ass.

I can't wait for next season. I think they are going to do it justice and wrap up very nicely.

True, Tim--the flashback made Tio look believably younger.

I have to admit I actually caught the last 15 min of the show...at the moment just before the bell ringing...I was stunned.  You can imagine my take with out the 1st 45min.  When I went to On Demand to see the whole thing...it was still enjoyable and so unexpected.

Can hardly wait for next season (it has the anticipation juice of MAD MEN an DEXTER)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service