I am looking for virtual IT recruiters to assist me in filling 4 hi level technology positions (salary is $150,000 - $190,000).

Must have a track record of success in sourcing in either DOD or computer software consulting. Must also be of hi integrity and honesty.

4 open req's now, more after the first of the year.

NOTE: 3 of these would be 3 way splits. The other is a 2 way split.

Email me at stucollier@comcast.net with a copy of your resume.

Thank you,
Stuart Collier

Views: 71

Replies to This Discussion

I am a Professional, results oriented, customer focused Recruiter, skilled at building relationships with hiring managers. I am experienced in all methods of direct and indirect recruiting and knowledgeable in numerous applicant tracking systems. The industries in which I have recruited include Information Systems and Services, Engineering, Finance, Manufacturing, Banking, Sales, and Clinical Laboratory, Life Sciences, Food Sciences and Healthcare. I am also trained and knowledgeable in EEOC and OFCCP employment law, recruitment and compliance issues, Behavioral Interviewing, Targeted Selection and PSDM facilitation. I have worked mostly virtually and on contract over the past 4 years but am also open to working on site. Please feel free to contact me at dshannon1@ gmail.com or 317-224-8250.
Hi Stuart,

I just sent you an e-mail with resume attached. Pleasse let me know when you can talk.

Sincerely,

Mark McMahan

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service