For me I found out early on in a stint in an agency that I could match great talent with companies. Although I strayed here and there in my career, IT and general consulting, it's been recruiting that gets my blood pumping. Later on in my career I also found out I could develop some really innovative recruitment strategies.

WHAT ABOUT YOU?

Views: 5715

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I started recruiting with Metric-X, http://www.metricx.com/services-and-solutions/talent-placement, and though I am just starting out in recruiting (as well as my career), I have never had a job that could be more exciting/nerve racking yet rewarding. It was funny though, before I took this job, I had an offer to become a recruiter and turned it down because of the payment structure. I guess I was just meant to end up doing it.  

I personally believe recruiter should have the convincing skills and I have it. Moreover, I love the challenge. Everyday is different, meeting and working with new people. Above all, it feels good to help someone find a better opportunity in the marketplace. Thanks

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service