Would like to see a "show of hands" How many recruiters use excel speadsheet to track Daily/Weekly/Activities.

Let me know if you are a Corporate recruiter, Staffing or Search firm.

Regards, Cynthia

Views: 1509

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Corporate Recruiter - and like Amy I use an ATS that only I look at, and I also have weekly/monthly/quarterly/yearly Excel spreadsheets, again for my own use (though I have sent them to my bosses to show all of my activity when things get chaotic).  If I didn't track, there is no way I'd remember all of the Candidates and jobs I am working on!

Agency - i use color codes in outlook and calendar reminders.  Also set up file folders in outlook and copy resumes into folders when they are submitted on a job.  Folders are named, dated ,closed when filled and moved to a different section of outlook inbox.  Fast reference to good candidates and full write ups for the next "same type of job".  No spreadsheets, i hate filling out forms.

Definitely need to keep track of things. Also, hint here. you can also use that same spreadsheet to keep copies of your best search strings and G2 info for that search

Me too maintain and update my own db.Its best way to keep it organised and handy.

Oh yes, it drives me nuts.

Excel  - sometimes Google Drive Spreadsheet when collaborating with multiple people.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service