$200 - Boston Corporate Recruiters - Focus Group Wed May 19 - 90 minutes - downtown Boston

My name is Margo Kimball and I own a research firm called Research Recruiting. We find respondents for our clients market research projects.

One of our clients is sponsoring 90 minute focus groups with Boston area corporate recruiters on Wednesday, May 19th.

The groups are with in-house corporate recruiters (i.e., you work as an employee or consultant for the company for whom you recruit employees and not for an agency). The specifics of this focus group are that it:

• Is with in-house corporate recruiters
• The recruiters work for Fortune 1000 firms or equivalent (i.e., private company ok, international company ok)
• Will take place in downtown Boston (near Trinity Church) on Wednesday, May 19th
• Will be 90 minutes in length
• One discussion will be from 10:00 – 11:30 AM, the other will be from 1:00 – 2:30 PM
• Refreshments will be served
• You will receive a thank-you check of $200 for your help with this research.

If you are an in-house corporate recruiter interested in helping us out with this research - please contact me, letting me know for which company you are an in-house recruiter. Also, if you have friends or colleagues who are also corporate recruiters – if you could possibly pass along this invitation to them, that would be greatly, greatly appreciated.

Margo Kimball
Margo@Research-Recruiting.com
www.Research-Recruiting.com

If you cannot take part in this research, or if you are not a corporate recruiter but would like to be considered for future projects for which you may be a fit – please join us on Linked In
http://www.linkedin.com/groupRegistration?gid=2998369

Views: 38

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service