My company (www.thecbigroup.com) is looking to hire someone with 5+ years recruiting experience to work on a new project in AZ. The first 6-12 months would be in Flagstaff and then the position will permanently move to Phoenix. If you know someone who might be interested, please have them send their resume to kmay@thecbigroup.com. I have more details available, but don't need to go into that unless someone is ok with the time in Flagstaff. Thanks for reading!

Views: 156

Replies to This Discussion

Kate

I might be interested or know someone - could you give me an idea of what you are looking for in the way of recruiting. Are you an Agency or Company, IT, Sales, Ops or Acct

Christine Covert
Hey! Sorry I forgot I posted this here. This position has been filled. I'll let you know if anything else comes up!

I am looking freelance/Independent Recruiter. If interested please reply at aditi@jobhuk.com

christine said:

Kate

I might be interested or know someone - could you give me an idea of what you are looking for in the way of recruiting. Are you an Agency or Company, IT, Sales, Ops or Acct

Christine Covert

Looking for Independent Recruiter . Please share your details.

aditi@jobhuk.com

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service