Joshua Letourneau's Discussions (242)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Bill, good afternoon and thank you for posting this question. Personally, I take on…"

Joshua Letourneau replied Sep 2, 2008 to Can a US based recruiter work internationally.

4 Sep 2, 2008
Reply by Ron Kronen

"Eric, let me comment that I like the way you've handled potential objections and wor…"

Joshua Letourneau replied Jul 28, 2008 to Should recruiters outsource the interview prep to other professionals?

21 Aug 4, 2008
Reply by lalitmawkin

"Teresa, well articulated. I agree, and especially liked the following: "Often, if n…"

Joshua Letourneau replied Jul 28, 2008 to Should recruiters outsource the interview prep to other professionals?

21 Aug 4, 2008
Reply by lalitmawkin

"Bill, I commend you on an outstanding question. You're absolutely right - the moment…"

21 Aug 4, 2008
Reply by lalitmawkin

"Gerry, your response here is insightful and well-thought out. I must also say that…"

Joshua Letourneau replied Jun 13, 2008 to What is the major challenge you see facing the recruiting industry in the next five years and what solution or strategy will you use to solve it?

4 Jun 13, 2008
Reply by Rob McIntosh

"Blogging can help a recruiter in their business through the following ways: 1. Incr…"

Joshua Letourneau replied May 22, 2008 to Question of the Week: How can blogging help a recruiter in their business?

8 Jun 15, 2008
Reply by Achyut Menon

"Just found something I thought to pass on to our community: TellAPal.com As we know…"

Joshua Letourneau replied May 6, 2008 to Question of the week - May 1st - What steps should a recruiting firm take in order to use Web 2.0 tools such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Blogs or Twitter to the best advantage.

6 May 6, 2008
Reply by Joshua Letourneau

"Bill, this is an open-ended question, meaning non-quantitative . . . therefore I'll…"

Joshua Letourneau replied May 5, 2008 to Question of the week - May 1st - What steps should a recruiting firm take in order to use Web 2.0 tools such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Blogs or Twitter to the best advantage.

6 May 6, 2008

"Bill, you pose a powerful (and some would say ‘complex’) question because social med…"

Joshua Letourneau replied Apr 25, 2008 to Shally Steckerl - Discusses Tools, Social Media and more

16 Apr 25, 2008

"No problem, Bill - give me until around 11:30 est before I get back to this. I'm wor…"

Joshua Letourneau replied Apr 24, 2008 to Shally Steckerl - Discusses Tools, Social Media and more

16 Apr 25, 2008

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service