Greetings,
I am tasked with developing a targeted sourcing strategy to reach June 2009 Fellowship graduates. These are Physicians that are completing a 3-4 year Board Certification program in a variety of medical specialities. I have been working with Physicians and Fellows for a while now, but need to present a plan to my client. Does anyone have any previous experience in targeting this very niche group or other ideas for Physician recruiting into the Pharmaceutical industry?

Thanks in advance!
-Angie

Views: 161

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Angie,

Not sure how much this will help, but my background is in large pharma. We have done this by casting invitations to specific programs and students. Once we had a decent group of candidates, we did a pooling process of interviewing, namely panel interviews and then did a second round of one on one interviews. The pooling process allows for the process to go a lot quicker but it requires a good deal of administrative preparation with the HR team and hiring team. I've also known people who hosted socials, but I don't think it is the most formal way of honing in on candidate's background. Best of luck! - Christina

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service