I am an independent IT recruiter and enjoy working directly with hiring managers. I would like to develop a client niche of small consulting companies. I can offer a discounted rate or creative commission structure to suit their limited budgets and to provide the talent they need to grow. I like it when it is a win-win for all.

The ideal clients would be fairly new start up consulting companies in need of contract or permanent employees at their client sites. They currently do not have the personnel do their own posting or recruiting and are not using other outside resources.

My dilemma is how to locate, identify and market to this audience. Are you familiar with any boards or associations that would provide a list of potential clients as described above?

Views: 75

Replies to This Discussion

use linkedin, spoke.com zoominfo.com and jigsaw.com
Paul, you give a great direction. Network is always important, do you know how to use LI more efficient then?

Craig, if your business is limited to local, you can also join local network, make connections and ask for referral, I think that'll be good also.

If you want to network with recruiter in real time, you can also join my network: http://jobirn.com. And my LI: www.linkedin.com/in/shaojunzhang. Thanks.
-Jack

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service