Nursing Shortage Solutions, Find Medical Job Seekers Free, Free Healthcare Job Posting, Medical Staffing Exchange ... can I get your opinion on this?

The text under the video is an important part of understanding this completely. Please review and let me know what you think. Thank you.

Addressing the healthcare workforce and faculty shortage through an intelligent redistribution of staffing industry revenue.

The medXcentral mission: Contribute real, practical solutions to the nursing shortage, healthcare workforce shortage and all around medical staffing crisis, by redistributing and recycling healthcare staffing revenue back to where it can be used to address healthcare workforce shortage causes... including the root cause... the medical and healthcare faculty shortage.
We understand, for our mission to succeed, all parties to the equation must receive tangible benefit and value. To that end, we have carefully designed a unique business model which benefits the medical professional first. We believe the medical professional is the most valuable factor within the healthcare staffing equation. We also understand it is the employer which injects revenue into the equation. We are confident our system creates a mutual value structure and fuels a practical solution to a significant problem.
Please watch our "no-frills" presentation above. Then, feel free to follow the applicable links within these paragraphs to determine value from your perspective.
Medical Professionals, Practitioners, Students and Staff; Check out our free service, MPOPS, the Medical Professional Online Privacy Service. Apply MPOPS as an Online Privacy strategy, or apply our Safe Job Search system and connect with medical recruiters on your terms. When you are ready to search medical jobs, please feel free to click here to find medical jobs. Or, click here to job search and find job listings throughout the internet.
If you don't fit either of those categories, but you have an audience of medical professionals, please click here.
To all who serve the Medical and Healthcare environment in anyway; medXcentral is not only a company, we are a community (literally). We have developed a professional online community where we are Networking the Medical and Healthcare Universe. You are invited whether you use our service or not. Feel free to gain exposure for your cause, blog, forum, product or service within our community. Click here to visit medXcentral now.
If you wish to learn more about me: Please visit my Online Office at medXcentral.com. I am a member of dozens of online networks and can't possibly maintain a highly active presence on them all. My office is slowly growing central hub regarding that which you may want to know about me personally, including other locations online where we can connect. In addition, when available, I maintain a live chat box.

Views: 24

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service