$90-115,000 salary scale 18% bonus uncapped plus car allowance and benefits package.

Clinical Management experience required not necessarily as an NP.

Retail clinic seeks an FNP certified leader to manage up to 15 clinics in the above mentioned areas.

The Lead will oversee 2 Assistant Lead NP''s which will allow the Lead to pursue more strategic and business development. This leader will be brought on to manage both existing clinics and oversee the opening of new clinics.

The Lead Nurse Practitioner will:
Interview hire orient and train new NPs
Coach counsel and evaluate performance
Oversee peer review process in market
Provide direction to NPs regarding clinical practices and issues Be a patient advocate for the market (investigate and resolve patient complaints/issues)
Mentor and educate for clinical issues-Manage scheduling of centers/including PTO
Order medical and non-medical supplies
Motivate and inspire NPs
Provide virtual leadership capable of delegating and conducting conference calls
Lead the development of clinical skill competencies in market
Liaison to retail partners collaborating physicians patients and community
Network and build relationships with local NP/nursing organizations and universities to ensure continued recruitment efforts
Perform other duties deemed necessary by the Chief Nurse Practitioner and CMO.

QUALIFICATIONS
Must have at least 2 years FNP clinical experience in preferably acute ER urgent care as a member QA committee or Infection Control committee.
A minimum of 2 years as a supervisor charge nurse manager or other leadership role preferred. It is also acceptable for the Lead to have been out of direct clinical practice for less than 5 years.
Need to be technologically competent working with electronic records.
Must be a good leader who can problem solve coach and mentor.
Will have superior interpersonal skills in dealing with colleagues of the organization and strong organizational skills with ability to multi-task under tight timelines.
They will also be a strong public speaker with presentation skills.
Clinics will be open for 12-hour shifts M-F and 8 hour shifts on weekends.

Views: 33

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Monica,

I am curious to know if you have already filled these positions. I am working with a couple of NP's and one of them may be interested in this opportunity. Thanks

Best regards,

Brian J. Grenon
Quick Time, Inc
brian@qtimeinc.com
www.qtimeinc.com
Hi Brian,

Yes we are still seeking to fill those positions. Please let me know if you have a serious candidate for submission. If so, we can sign a split fee agreement.

Kind Regards,
Monica Washington
Brian Grenon said:
Hello Monica,

I am curious to know if you have already filled these positions. I am working with a couple of NP's and one of them may be interested in this opportunity. Thanks

Best regards,

Brian J. Grenon
Quick Time, Inc
brian@qtimeinc.com
www.qtimeinc.com
Hi Brian,

It was a pleasure speaking with you briefly. As discussed, here is my contact information.

Have a great weekend!
Kind Regards,

Monica C. Washington
National Recruiting Director
RMS & Associates LLC
mwashington@rmsassociatesllc.com
Phone - (704) 340-2922
Fax - (866) 824-9219
SKYPE - monica.c.washington
http://www.rmsassociatesllc.com
RMS JOB POSTINGS

Monica Washington said:
Hi Brian,

Yes we are still seeking to fill those positions. Please let me know if you have a serious candidate for submission. If so, we can sign a split fee agreement.

Kind Regards,
Monica Washington
Brian Grenon said:
Hello Monica,

Best regards,

Brian J. Grenon
Quick Time, Inc
brian@qtimeinc.com
www.qtimeinc.com

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service