Job Title: Network Engineer/Technician I
Location: Reynolds Blvd, Winston-Salem, NC
Duration: 8/1/11 - 10/30/11
Anticipated Work Schedule:
Night Position either Sun - Tues (8:15pm-8:45am) or Wed – Thurs (8:15pm-8:45am) and every other Saturday night (8:15pm-8:45am)
Day Position: Either Sun - Tues (8:15am-8:45pm) or Wed – Thurs (8:15am-8:45pm) and every other Saturday night (8:15am-8:45pm)
Pay Rate - Market Rate but competitive
High Level Job Description:
Under direct supervision, assists with the installation and support of network communications, including LANs and/or WANs. Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations involving readily identifiable problems. Assists in the planning of large scale systems projects through vendor comparison and cost studies. Typically requires a college degree and some knowledge of LAN/WAN systems, networks, and applications. 0 - 2 years of experience.
Job Description: Anticipated Work Schedule: Night Position either Sun - Tues (8:15pm-8:45am) or Wed – Thurs (8:15pm-8:45am) and every other Saturday night (8:15pm-8:45am) Day Position: Either Sun - Tues (8:15am-8:45pm) or Wed – Thurs (8:15am-8:45pm) and every other Saturday night (8:15am-8:45pm) Detailed job description information: Provide 24x7x365 Multidivisional monitoring of critical system & applications. The Network Contractor will maintain, monitor and administer the current Cisco Voice over IP clusters as well as provide break / fix support for all field site’s telephone service. The Contractor will provide break / fix support, maintenance and monitoring of the enterprise network infrastructure and will also assist in creating network specific documentation for the group. This Contractor position will be working under the supervision of the Infrastructure Operations Manager, he/she will also perform additional IT related tasks as assigned and may be required to perform after hours on-call functions. This role will require a self motivated individual that can multitask and adapt to a dynamic work environment. The individual should have a strong customer focus, and have average skills in Network and VOIP. Strong troubleshooting and hands on skills required
Required Qualifications BUILD A MATRIX FOR THIS AND IMBED INTO SUBMITTAL
• Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills, along with the ability to interacting positively with peers, managers, customers, and service providers.
• Capable of training other team members in complex topics and comfortable making presentations to internal audiences.
• Must be self-directed with independent problem-solving ability and basic documentation skills.
• Previous experience in customer support, computer operations, network administration, or another related area.
• Minimum of 3 years experience with configuration and troubleshooting Cisco routers, switches, access points, network monitoring applications, protocol analyzers
• Minimum of 2 years experience with monitoring tools (HP Openview, ethereal, wireshark, NETQos, OpNet, VoIP, NAC).
• Minimum of 3 years experience troubleshooting voice and data circuits (PRIs,Trunks, T-1, DS1, DS3, OC3, OC48, OC192, FXO, FXS)
• Minimum of 2 years with network protocols (hsrp, arp, dns, dhcp, vtp, vmps, eigrp, bgp, vrrp, hsrp) Dynamic VLANs
• 3 to 5 years experience as a network analyst/engineer
• Must be motivated to stay current with technology changes and services in the industry • Windows, Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio (Advanced Operation/Usage) required
• Bachelor''s Degree or equivalent technical experience in the network infrastructure field preferred. • CCNA/CCNP/CCDP preferred
ONLY if you QUALIFY, email your MS Word resume to email@example.com