I currently have an opening for a Human Resources HCM Business Analyst in NYC. If you can search and come up with anyone who is qualified and available, email me their resume, rate, location, and direct contact information. We can work on a C2C basis. Please only send qualified candidates. Thanks
Candidates must be local and available for a F2F interview. Candidates must have U.S work experience. Candidates must come from financial. Only send candidates who meet all of the requirements below. Thanks.
Looking for someone with Human Capital Management HCM, Applicant Tracking, Taleo or Beeline or Wand or Peopleclick, and talent management.
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join the Human Resources IT team, working on various HR related projects. The team is responsible for managing a number of key systems related to Talent Management. The candidate should have a background in HR technology, have a good understanding of all aspects of the Software Development Lifecycle, and be well versed in business analysis and technical writing. Project Management skills are also desired as the candidate will also occasionally be responsible for project management of certain initiatives.
The ideal candidate would be a subject matter expert in one or more of the following:
- Recruiting & Onboarding (ideally, Taleo)
- Learning Management (ideally, Cornerstone OnDemand)
- Performance Management (ideally, Success Factors)
- Business Objects Reporting and Data Warehouse implementation
- Partner with counterparts in Human Resources to determine business requirements
- Review, analyze and create detailed documentation
- Project management, planning and coordination
- Map and re-engineer business processes for optimization
- Elicit and document business requirements for the new system
- Conduct fit-gap analysis for vendor products against requirements
- Write detailed functional design documents including wireframes for the new screens, business rules, etc
- Design testing strategy and write test cases for new system functionality