All Discussions Tagged 'Agency Recruiting' (27)

← Back to Recruiters Looking For Splits
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do you ever need candidates who are 1099 commission-only sales professionals?

I'm new to the forum, and I appreciate the opportunity to see and learn from experienced recruiters. Our core competence is in sourcing and…

Started by RepRight

0 Apr 3, 2014

Any Hospital Recruiters out there willing to give me a hand?

I have a number of Hospital jobs I need a hand with.  CEO, CNO, Chief Quality, HR Directors If you have experience placing Hospital execs,…

Started by Josh Slimmer

0 Mar 8, 2014

Looking for Splits, here in the Houston area!

Hey guys I am looking for some integrity-minded recruiters to help out with their jobs...looking for 50/50 splits at this time.  Accounting…

Started by Jai Turner

3 Mar 8, 2014
Reply by Josh Slimmer

Looking for Split for Fulltime and Corp to Corp for Contract gig for my consultants.!

Hi All, We have all kinds of technology consultants majorly focused on Application development technologies like JAVA J2EE. .NET, C++ etc.…

Started by Sami Uddin

0 Feb 18, 2014

Looking for Splits, from Southeast Asia region

Hi everyone. I'm having good pool of engineers in semiconductor, oil and gas fields here in Malaysia, Singapore and Vietnam, who looking ou…

Started by Hanah Thu Hang

0 Feb 17, 2014

Sales openings - Boston and SF - SDN, Networking, embedded, semiconductors

Anyone specialize in placing Sr.Sales people in the embedded software, SDN or semiconductor space?   I have an opening in Northern CA and a…

Started by Andy Burger

0 Feb 12, 2014

50/50 Split - HELP NEEDED ASAP!!!

Looking for someone to help me fill a handful of positions that need to filled ASAP! PLEASE help....50/50 Split. Please call or email me di…

Started by Portia Thompson

0 Dec 12, 2013

Tech & Software Splits (Boston, MA) - Seeking Partners

I'm seeking experienced tech recruiters with whom to partner for software development positions in the Boston area. Our firm has deep clie…

Started by Darren Blount

2 Nov 3, 2013
Reply by V K Ramarao Maganti

Candidates Available (50/50) Split

I have the following candidates who are looking for a new career home.  If you have a job opening and looking to do (50/50) split please co…

Started by Susan Neal

0 Oct 2, 2013

Oil and Gas Recruiter with a database of candidates looking for Splits

The Oil and Gas Consulting Group (OGCG) Limited, is an international provider of recruitment services to the energy sector including but no…

Started by ANTONIO D. ROSS

0 Sep 10, 2013

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service