I was reading the discussion that Rob McIntosh started about blog unification and I thought; wouldn't it be great to have that in sourcing. I know I am a new comer to the blogs and all. but we are still a handfull that as Shally said are joining the choir.

I can't wait til the day when the sourcing voices get so loud and confusing that we have to sort our way to unification. I still would like to be able to discuss more of the management aspects of sourcing and the interaction between sourcers and recruiters. The metrics and the definition standardization of roles. But I agree there are so many posts to read not enought time. Then again that is part of the fun.

Views: 69

Replies to This Discussion

I'll join the bandwagon for sure!
Yes, while it may seem very low tech not to read all the blogs and bathe in the glory of your RSS feed....I don't. I am not a professional blog read, I am a talent identifier, web miner, architect, hybrid technonerd-business guy.

I use my intuition ...the same thing that helps me link technology to the uncharted cosmos of the web to find what I need. I look for what I really need and if I have a little time I pause along the journey to meander ... a little.

ERE remains my launching pad and it acts as a portal to everywhere I need or currently want to go.

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service