Hi I am big fan of the RMAR and that is why I became a board member but there are a lot of individuals that have come to one event, and then never again. Why? I really enjoy getting to know others in the Colorado community. It is nice to have people to bounce ideas off but also we can help each other network!!! Which hopefully leads to more money!! So please - lwould love feedback on this discussion on what you like about any events attended and what would get you to attend. If you dont want to post here, email me at jenny@emersonsearchllc.com! I would love to hear feedback that I can take to the Board!! Thank you for reading this!!

Views: 60

Replies to This Discussion

Jenny, all the events I have attended have benefited my business significantly. I have attended The Recruiter Roundtable with Cheryl Grimaldi. It was great learning from her and discussing with other recruiters some strategies. I also attended the class by Amy Williams from According to Danny. She was fantastic and I learned so much!
I truly enjoy the benefits of RMAR, now on the other hand I travel from Northern Colorado to make the events so I can't be at them all.
Dominick
Great!
I am glad to hear all of those things and will happily pass them along to the board. Is there any event that you would like to see in the future? I think the round table events can be very helpful for sharing ideas and information. Are you going to the LinkedIn Traning?

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service