I am looking to fill positions for San Francisco, LA and San Diego... Please let me know if you have any suggestions on how to penetrate those markets and find new candidates.

I am looking to fill positions for San Francisco, LA and San Diego... Please let me know if you have any suggestions on how to penetrate those markets and find new candidates.

Job Description:

If you love the small business community or want to have an impact on helping local entrepreneurs grow their business, this is the job for you! We are experiencing consistent growth in New Jersey and are seeking highly committed performers to join our expanding team.

Administaff is advancing the PEO industry and wants to be the premier partner to small businesses for their benefits and human resources needs. By providing impartial advice and proven experience, we impart our clients with a Human Resources department so they can truly focus on their business. Our mission and success comes from our dedication and invaluable team of professionals. It means becoming part of the leadership, integrity and absolute commitment to quality that is the essence of everything we do.

Sales Consultant:
I am looking for a money-motivated Sales Consultant to join our San Francisco, LA and San Diego District Sales team to continue leveraging our growth in the market. We are looking for someone who can identify value-added opportunities and sell solutions for complex human resource needs. The person in this position will be responsible for the consultative selling of Administaff's personnel management services to the small to medium-sized business market. We provide the vehicle for the Sales Consultant to persevere and become the best in the industry...and compensate accordingly. Further your independence!!

Rewards:

* Guaranteed base plus bonuses
* No caps on commissions (uncapped residuals!$!)
* No territory restrictions
* Professional sales training
* Work/life balance
* Excellent employee benefits package effective day one!

To Apply:
To respond to this opportunity, please email your resume to alaina_moore@administaff.com

Views: 13

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service