st reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems, processes and user needs. Conducts preliminary project reviews with internal customers to determine scope and need for project prioritization. Performs and participates in the analysis, design and implementation of business systems following appropriate standards and requirement gathering. Conducts tests or test planning sessions, provides input for feasibility and prepares user/technical documentation and follow-up evaluation. Facilitates and provides software training as required. Acts as a liaison with business unit management and staff to resolve problems and improve processes or systems.
• Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
• Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
• Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed: (Functional requirements (Business Requirements Document), iii. Use Cases, GUI, Screen and Interface designs)
• Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
• Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans
• Act as the liaison among stakeholders to encourage innovation for process improvements and system enhancements that result in increased automation, productivity, satisfaction and data consistency.
• Ensure documentation of process improvements and business requirements for system enhancements are complete and proper approvals are obtained.
• Communicate with other Business Analysts to understand interdependencies of all projects.
• Provide project management of special initiatives as directed.
• Participate in the development of processes and procedures to facilitate enhancements and workflow with internal users.
• Prepare written responses to user requests for enhancements and other customer follow up requests in a timely manner.
• Review and approve system changes prior to being turned over to production.
• Work with the business to ensure UAT test scripts are complete and approved.
• Act as a first-level escalation contact for on-going production support and trouble-shooting on current production systems.
• Translate business and user requests involving enhancements and improvement initiatives to software systems into business requirement specification documents.
• Provide systems training to operations and clients as required
• Develop business/systems training materials and presentations as requested
• Participate in production system roll out planning which may include training & documentation
• Minimum 4 plus years systems/business analysis experience
• Mortgage Banking/Vendor Management experience preferred.
• Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
• Proven ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
• Ability to multi-task and manage priorities effectively.
• Ability to evaluate business processes from a business and technical perspective
• Requirements gathering, analysis and documentation experience
• Experience writing policies and procedures and business requirement as well as functional specification documents
• Training experience a plus
• Project Management skills a plus
• Software Beta testing experience a plus
• Experience with electronic exchange of data methods to include xml, and other forms of electronic data exchange a plus
• MS Word, Excel, MS Project, Visio
V-Soft Consulting Group, Inc.
Phone: (502) 425-8425 Ext: 163
ams and Process Data Sheets in support of design projects
• Perform Heat and Material Balances for existing designs
• Develop Heat and Material Balance Simulations for New Designs
• Develop sizing of key process plant equipment including vessels, tanks, heat exchangers, pumps and other miscellaneous equipment
• Develop sizing tools and criteria of key process plant equipment
• Design and Understanding of process control logic and application of this to project design
• Develop an in depth understanding of the process being designed, understanding the relationships and tradeoff between key design variables and inputs
• Develop and optimize process plant configurations based upon project requirements
• Protect the Intellectual Property rights of the Company
• Execute the design, analysis, or evaluation of assigned projects using sound engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, procedures, and product / program requirements
• Provide technical leadership to personnel supporting the assigned project
• Document technical data generated by the assigned project consistent with engineering policies and procedures
• Provide timely communications on significant issues or developments
• Participate on teams assigned to address organizational initiatives and generic issues
• Participate as a presenter or reviewer in technical and program reviews
• Assure proper documentation of technical data generated for the assigned projects and/or tasks consistent with engineering policies and procedures
• Provide technical field support in startup, troubleshooting and root cause analysis
Qualifications/Requirements• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Chemistry from an accredited university
• At least 3 additional years of experience in an engineering position
Characteristics• Bachelor or Master of Science in Chemical Engineering from an accredited university
• At least 1 year of professional experience in one or more of the following areas: Heat transfer, thermodynamics, mass transfer, and fluid flow characteristics
• Familiarity with design, test and analysis tools and systems…