d-based human resources experience, coupled with business intuition, and strategic vision across all areas of the organization. Proven ability to rapidly assimilate new information and skills, craft effective solutions to difficult problems, and develop positive relationships of influence with all levels of organization in the business arena.
AREAS OF STRENGTH
• Extensive recruiting experience for high-volume, multi-divisional, complex organizations.
• Experienced in behavior-style interviewing, workforce planning, employment law, and organizational effectiveness.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office; HRIS-PeopleSoft; ATS-Employease, Taleo and ICIMS; Lotus Notes and Internet research engines.
• Communication skills – written and oral.
• DDI-Certified Targeted Selection Interviewer
• AIRS-Certified Internet Recruiter; Search Lab 3.0
• Currently pursuing PHR designation
• Emory University, Center for Lifelong Learning (Professional Development Classes), 2002-2007
PROFESSIONAL HUMAN RESOURCES EXPERIENCE
Post Properties, Corporate Recruiter, Atlanta, GA September 2005-April 2008
• Responsible for the full-cycle recruitment process, including the development and execution of searches for entry-, mid-, and senior-level exempt and non-exempt positions.
• Successfully recruited candidates across multi-state areas for positions in: sales and marketing, property management, construction, engineering, project management, development and design, accounting and finance, IT, and administrative positions.
• Managed Applicant Tracking System - perform key tasks such as requisitions, postings, and reporting, and train company management on the application.
• Developed creative recruiting methods to minimize or eliminate the use of contingency and retained search. Managed and coordinated recruitment efforts with retained and contingency recruitment vendors; negotiated contracts and fee arrangements based on the company’s practices and procedures.
• Sought, developed, and maintained relationships with recruiting sources including: candidates, employees, other recruiters, college and university officials, alumni groups, business associations, and trade associations to foster an ongoing pipeline of highly competent and qualified professionals.
• Coordinated temporary staffing needs for the corporate offices.
• Managed the employee referral process.
• Administered behavior-based interviews and skill testing.
• Managed the negotiation of offers, including the preparation of the offer packages, and initiating new hire paperwork.
• Skilled in examining and re-engineering operations, software and procedures, formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures.
• Developed and executed all activities relating to staffing strategies, sourcing, and selection criteria.
• Partnered with the hiring managers to develop a strong understanding of the role requirements, accountabilities, and career path opportunities.
• Directly managed college recruiting, job fairs, and internship programs which included 30 students from various colleges and universities on an annual basis.
Bellsouth Intelliventures (Spherion), Recruiter/Client Service Supervisor, Atlanta, GA June 2004-March 2005
• Developed and implemented recruiting strategies to meet internal clients’ needs; was responsible for recruiting, screening, hiring and promoting employees into roles including graphic designers, java developers, and customer service associates.
• Provided leadership and guidance to employees, maintaining ongoing two-way communications, and promoted professionalism, teamwork, and outstanding customer service.
• Advised, counseled, and assisted corporate managers, supervisors, and 65 employees on complex and sensitive employee relations, corporate policies, procedures, and practices: employee conduct and discipline; performance evaluation and appraisal; management-employee communication; and employee services and benefits.
• Created an efficient service organization structure to produce desired results most effectively, focusing on accountability and responsibility.
• Developed comprehensive plans to achieve operational and customer satisfaction objectives. Recommended alternatives when quality cost, original course is perceived to fall short of objectives or appears ineffective in view of quality, costs, schedules or methods.
• Maintained a high level of customer communication while also encouraging ownership, creativity and initiative to develop new methods, techniques and systems to improve current processes resulting in lower costs and higher levels of customer satisfaction.
• Managed the financial objectives of the contract to include operational improvements, administering salary, and recognition programs.
Visionary Systems, Human Resources Associate, Atlanta, GA October 2003-June 2004
• Conducted benefit orientations and enrollment packages overview for new employees.
• Assisted with coordinating the company’s acquisition process, which involved converting the existing previous benefits.
• Managed employee requests pertaining to all benefits administration.
• Conducted enrollment meeting and answered questions pertaining to retirement programs and insurance premiums.
• Acted as a facilitator for group-designed training sessions to familiarize employees with the acquisition of TransUnion, LLC and Visionary Systems, Inc.
• Assisted with sourcing and screening IT candidates.
Peachtree Benefit Group, Client Services Associate, Atlanta, GA January 2003-October 2003
• Produced client proposals and assist with marketing presentations for group insurance options.
• Managed employee claims and issues pertaining to COBRA and HIPAA federal regulations.
• Developed relationships with clients to ensure current and accurate information is provided effectively.
• Monitored and researched state and federal issues that impacted the employee benefits community.
• Coordinated all sales and service activities on a daily basis.
• Created spreadsheets and cost analysis for various options for employer and employee contributions.
US Senator Saxby Chambliss, Coordinator, Atlanta, GA May 2002-December 2002
• Managed logistics for volunteers on a daily basis along with monitoring the campaign database.
• Developed relationships with constituents by ensuring all contacts were current and accurate.
• Organized statewide grassroots operations throughout the Republican Primary.
• Coordinated all volunteer activities pertaining to the operations of voter outreach and fundraising events.
DPOG, Political Aide/Intern, Atlanta, GA August 2001-January 2002
• Compiled dossiers for candidates throughout the state.
• Researched candidates’ records and voting history.
Congressman Ric Keller, Caseworker/Intern, Orlando, FL January 2001-June 2001
• Screened and directed to the appropriate caseworker constituent inquires regarding federal issues.
• Chosen by the District Director to conceptualize and develop a local high school art competition.
• University of Central Florida, B.A. Political Science, May 2001
• University of Urbino, Italy, Study Abroad, June 1999
• SHRM-Atlanta HR Excellence Award Winner, 2007- best-in-class summer internship program
• Vice President, Atlanta Young Republicans, 2002
• Poll Watcher, Fulton County Republican Party, 2001…