into staging tables and/or warehouses/data marts.
2. A minimum of three (3) years experience designing (both logical and physical) and
developing data warehouses/data marts using Oracle.
3. A minimum of two (2) years experience in server tuning with Oracle data
4. A minimum of two (2) years experience in developing and maintaining automated routines to update data
marts/warehouses from real time production databases.
5. A minimum of one (1) year experience in installing and configuring
Oracle data marts/warehouses.
1. Experience designing and developing reports with Crystal Reports and/or Cognos
2. Experience with PC SAS.
3. Experience with Oracle Real Application Cluster (RAC).
4. Experience with IBM AIX operating system.
5.Experience developing applications in a J2EE application server environment.
6. Experience using FileNet P8.…
lication design and development - Specifically J2EE (Java / JSP / Servlets / JDBC) on Websphere, with Oracle and Sybase backend (stored procedures / triggers) a plus
Strong experience with architecting solutions in an n-tier environment (5+ years)
Deep understanding of architectural principles and application design best practices
Experience with development and leading teams in WebSphere, UNIX/Linux, Java, Sybase and Oracle environments
Strong experience in leading teams of 5 - 7 people
Excellent communication / interpersonal skills and strong analytical / problem solving skills
Proficiency with all Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Project).
Extensive experience in using and implementing structured systems development processes within application development teams (7+ years)
Applied knowledge of the SDLC and software development methodologies.
Experience developing ASP/VBScript applications a plus
Experience with batch scheduling processes and tools a plus
Experience with data ETL processes and development tools a plus
Experience managing both onshore and offshore development teams a plus…