I am the “Admin” for the Recruiters On LinkedIn group. You have recently joined and this is a "welcome" to the group and "here is how it works".
Over the past year I have been experimenting how best to facilitate members being able to connect with each other. Some want to connect with everyone and some are looking for a few meaningful connections.
1-2 times per week I send a group introduction message with 10-15 new members and reintroducing others.
What this means for you is simple, do you wish to be introduced to the group?
You have 4 options from which to choose:
(A) “Open Networker” with name, email address, and LinkedIn URL as you want to connect with anyone and everyone.
(B) “General Introduction” with name and LinkedIn URL as you are specific about who you want to connect with.
(C) “Lurker” no announcement will be made as you want to be on the sidelines connecting with people as you wish.
(D) “Super Open Networker” which is (A) plus having your contact information on the group page.
A caution on the “Open Networker”, you may be inundated with invitations to connect. For some this is exactly what they are hoping for and others this could be a pain.
I do ask, if you receive invitations from members you do not want to connect with that you “Archive” the message versus “I don’t know” so the sender is not penalized by LinkedIn although how you handle this is up to you.
Again your options are (A), (B), (C), (D).
Please include your LinkedIn URL and email address you prefer to receive invitations and send to email@example.com
Hi! I just updated some openings I have for my client in the Government Recruiters Group. Here they are for your review as well. As you can see from my note today to the group, I had an eye injury so I was out of touch for a while.
Oracle Procure-to-Pay SME – Crystal City, VA
Recognized for enterprise application implementation expertise, with Oracle Accounts Payable products, across functional business areas within Federal organizations. Utilize technical area expertise to assess, select, manage and implement enterprise application components, and to ensure that the technical solution solves the business problem as an organic part of the organization’s operational and functional baseline. Focus is in on Federal Accounts Payable but the role will require knowledge of Oracle Federal Financials across the Financial Management Business area with specific knowledge and a clear understanding of the accounts payable business requirements and related applications issues.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Plan, prepare and conduct design and development workshops including conference room pilots.
• Determine those technology inadequacies and/or deficiencies that affect the functional area’s ability to support/meet organizational goals.
• Support technical strategies that will improve productivity across functional areas within the organization.
• Educate others with regard to product-specific best practices.
• Prepare testing scripts and conduct testing and validation processes.
• Design and develop functional specifications for RICE-W objects.
• Work collaboratively with Government personnel, COMPANY colleagues and other contractor personnel to design, develop, configure and deploy across multiple agencies a global solution.
Qualifications & Requirements:
• Minimum Secret Clearance or Interim Secret Clearance
• 3 years industry experience, Federal financials a major plus.
• Must be highly skilled in all aspects of the Oracle Accounts Payable, and its relationships to the GL, Projects, and Purchasing (11.5.8 minimum).
• Have a strong financial functional foundation, and exposure to the technical foundation supporting the applications.
Must have experience facilitating workshops, writing and running test scripts, user documentation, and training materials
Hyperion Planning Functional Consultant – Washington, DC
Implement Hyperion Planning software integrating into an Oracle Federal Financials 11.5.10 environment.
Lead consultant implementing Hyperion Planning software
Experience with implementing the Hyperion Planning tool, preferably into an Oracle environment.
OBIEE Consultant – Metropolitan Washington, DC (Siebel Analytics background is acceptable as it was called Siebel Analytics prior to Oracle purchasing Siebel and changing the term to OBIEE)
• Review functional requirements and specification documents; interview end users to refine requirements.
• Research source data locations to validate requirements.
• Perform the task designing, developing, and managing reporting/BI solutions to meet business needs.
• Develop standards and techniques to support reporting and advanced drill down capabilities
• Serve as a technical resource for other members of the development team in ensuring data processing standards, guidelines and procedures are practiced.
• Provide production support for end-users of the system, including: training, responding to questions, resolving problems and providing ad-hoc reporting.
• Assist with data modeling and query tuning to achieve maximum performance while retrieving data from database structures.
• Develop and maintain operational and system level documentation.
• Assist development team with test planning, test conditions, and obtaining test data
• US Citizenship and the ability to obtain clearance is required
• Experience in implementing and deploying Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE, formerly Siebel Analytics) components in a standalone configuration or as part of the Enterprise.
• Experience with data modeling, including multi-dimensional modeling
• Exposure to web infrastructure technologies (Portals, firewalls, DMZ's, networking, etc.)
• Bachelor’s degree
• Up to 100% travel may be required
Send your resume to PJ Cunningham at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
This is a full time opportunity with benefits and requires US Citizenship in order to obtain a Security Clearance.