We are currently serving a CA based sustainable consulting, commissioning, energy engineering, and facility management firm, with offices in the Bay Area, Irvine, Sacramento, Seattle and Phoenix.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated PROJECT MANAGERS for their San Francisco OR Irvine CA offices
• Lead and manage commissioning and retro-commissioning projects.
• Perform design reviews of HVAC, controls and electrical plans.
• Consult on energy efficiency and sustainable designs.
• Responsible for the technical quality, accuracy and managerial aspects of multiple projects.
• Technical report writing and editing.
• Client management and communication.
• Communication with other staff including Principals, Technical Managers, Engineers and Administration Staff.
• Project invoicing; and other project responsibilities.
Education: BS or MS in Mechanical Engineering
Accreditations: P.E. / LEED AP
Experience: 10 years of project management experience in design and/or construction, commissioning of new construction projects and recommissioning of existing buildings, with at least five of those years in a team leadership or management role.
Proven track record of delivering on large-scale projects.
Strong communication skills, including analytical, technical writing, team building, collaboration and problem solving.
Proven leadership ability.