TJ has not received any gifts yet
1. Ideas are not opportunities. Ideas are cheap, plentiful, and disposable.
2. Good opportunities are required for good business.
3. People make up the personality of a business.
4. A business is ultimately a persona of the owner in all aspects.
5. The inertia of hard work and perseverance can overcome a bad market/tough competitor.
6. A business is made of metrics. To not…
Posted on May 17, 2013 at 4:16pm — 15 Comments
One reason I find business so fascinating is the intrinsic ability to create something so unique and specific.
Enzo Ferrari created a company that sells and races absolutely mad expensive cars and carries enormous prestige. It didn't just "happen". He envisioned it, he planned it, he worked at it, and he enjoyed it. The same applies to every other great company. The inverse is true for the mentally handicapped companies.
Anyone who thinks great companies are a matter of "right…Continue
Posted on May 12, 2013 at 3:47am
You need to be a member of RecruitingBlogs to add comments!