Life is so monotonous nowadays. No one has time to live the beauty of the natural ambience and neither have they time to visit various natural beautiful places spread across the world. So they try get mini versions of those near to them. Some of them are Aquariums, Bonsai, Outdoor Water fountains and mini waterfalls. The flowing water’s soothing sound makes the place very relaxing. They also attract birds and butterflies making the ambience more pleasant. There are a lot of options available for purchase in the market to beautify your garden. It makes choosing the right one more challenging which may be either Outdoor Water Fountains with basins or with pedestal.
- Location: Before planning for installing an outdoor water fountain in your garden or lawn ensure that the spot of the surface that you choose has enough strength so that the fountain may not shift causing the flow of the water to be unevenly distributed. From the aesthetics point of view the center of the lawn or garden will be most ideal. Also it would be visible from all the angles making it the centre for enjoyment and relaxation.
- Style and Material: Also after finalizing the location of installation of the fountain it would be very important to decide what type of fountain would suit the location and what type do you want? To place in a sturdy wall Pedestal type would be good and if you want it to be viewed from different angles then the best option would be Outdoor water fountains with basin. Apart from this the choice of material would also be of great import. To give a traditional look aluminium or wrought iron can be used. Likewise depending upon the weather many other options are also there which includes wood, fibreglass, ceramic, porcelain and concrete. Local climate is highly responsible for the life of a fountain so the material must be chosen responsibly.
- Size: You should be sure of the size as the thing which you are installing to beautify your garden may also destroy it if the size is not chosen sensibly. It might look beautiful to have several small fountains in a lawn than having one big fountain. It will also depend on the area and dimensions of the garden or lawn.
- Wiring: Wiring can be a big problem as you need to electrify the fountains too. The pump of the fountain will have to be connected to an electric outlet. Use of solar electricity would be a good option but then also you will have to work on hiding the cords.
- Maintenance and Safety: You would also have to think upon how much care you would be able to take and how frequently maintenance can be done. Which in turn depends upon the size and material again. Corrosion will also play a role in deciding about its maintenance. Also, safety features will have to be taken into consideration which would depend on whether children or animals stay there.