Experienced Engineers needed immediately at Kennedy Space Center
Tandel Systems is working with its customer to provide a variety of skilled engineering resources to support the Space Shuttle and Ares Solid Rocket Booster programs at Kennedy Space Center in Florida:
- Com and Tracking Lab Engineers
- Payload Mechanical Engineers
- SRB Mechanical Engineers and Draftsmen
- Pyro Engineers
- Hypergolic/Cryogenic Engineers
- Hydraulics Engineers
- SRB Element Design Engineers
- Safety Engineers
- Reliability Engineers
These are contract positions – minimum 12 months duration – that come with highly competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Please contact Ron Vogt at 727-530-1110 ext 228 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
You need to be a member of RecruitingBlogs to add comments!