Garrison DOIM Operations Director
Serves as Director of Garrison DOIM Operations, reporting to the Deputy Chief Information Officer for Operations (DCIO-OPS) with responsibility for directing the efforts of civilians and contractor personnel engaged in installation management information technology (IM/IT) operations planning, garrison DOIM support, and systems implementation, fielding and support, having supervisory oversight of multiple subordinate branches or similar organizational units.
Location: Alexandria, Virginia
- Program management responsibility of all IM/IT mission areas to include program/project management, life-cycle management, and document management in operations planning, or garrison DOIM support or systems implementation, fielding and support.
- Provides advice and assistance to the DCIO-OPS, Installation Management Command Chief Information Officer (IMCOM CIO) and other ACSIM, DA and DOD Senior Leadership on major IM/IT systems, policies, and programs.
- Serves as a key system expert and focal point for IM/IT within the Office of the ACSIM/IMCOM CIO for operations planning, garrison DOIM support or systems implementation, fielding and support, as directed by the Office of IMCOM CIO.
- Provides the overall structure for IM/IT information for top level decision-making within the Army and the IMCOM.
- Provides IM/IT services and systems to all installation-management personnel throughout the IMCOM.
- Provides services in IM/IT consultancy, program and project management and customer relationship management in operations planning, garrison DOIM support, and systems implementation, fielding and support.
- Supervises the activities of multiple subordinate individuals, branches or similar organizational units engaged in carrying out assigned functions
§ Evaluates work performance of subordinates, and gives advice, counsel, or instruction to employees on both work and administrative matters.
§ Approves subordinates’ recommendations for appointment, promotion, or reassignment of such positions. Hears and resolves complaints from employees.
§ Effects all disciplinary measures within the DCIO-OPS Division. -- Approves developmental and training needs of employees and provides or arranges for needed development and training.
§ Accountable for implementing and sustaining minimum essential controls that conform to internal control standards for ADP related activities.
-- Prior service as an 05/06 (LTC or Col) or GS14 equivalent
-- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or related scientific or technical discipline.
-- Five to Ten years of project management of IT or IT relative programs with a focus on Department of Defense.
-- Staff officer experience on a major headquarters staff and within a DOIM or IMCOM organization is highly desired...
Send resumes to
You need to be a member of RecruitingBlogs to add comments!