If any one is interested with this position, please post your profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client is a rapidly growing provider of Financial Crime software solutions
This role will primarily focus on analysis and solution definition through customer interactions and project requirements gathering. The projects are demanding and time-sensitive, requiring attention to detail and financial industry product knowledge. The Business Analyst role will get the opportunity to grow and learn about the leading edge area of fighting financial crimes using our technology. Many industry analysts have remarked that Client software is the leader and provide the most comprehensive software suite in preventing financial fraud.
• Quickly understands the business issues and data challenges of client’s organization and industry
• Identifies client organization’s strengths and weaknesses and suggests areas of improvement
• Reviews and edits requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solution
• Develops functional specifications and system design specifications for client / project engagements
• Hands-on configuration of screens and workflow for application
• Hands-on configuration of business rules
• Leads testing efforts and application training
• Ensures issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner
• Works with client personnel to identify required changes
• Communicates needed changes to project team
• Assists in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules
• Takes input from Project Manager/Lead and appropriately and accurately applies comments/feedback
• Communicates and applies project standards
• Manages resources in accordance with project schedule, if applicable
• Consistently delivers high-quality services to our clients
• Understands the components of running a fiscally successful project
• Assists in the facilitation of team and client meetings
• Delivers informative, well-organized presentations
• Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully
• Facilitates effective team interaction
• Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions with project management
• Manages client expectations effectively
• Bachelor or Master’s degree in computer science or related field.
• Comfortable to be part of a team or work independently to meet project goals.
• Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills.
• Comfortable interacting with client IT and business executives
• A minimum of 2 years technical configuration and programming experience using software products.
• Technical knowledge of SQL, relational database, XML and web related technologies
• Knowledge of full project lifecycle
• System design experience
• Able and flexible to do domestic and international travel on business needs.
• Financial Services industry experience in the following sectors: retail banking, investment banking and insurance is a plus.