We are looking for Kalido Consultants for a long term project in Chicago.
The Kalido Developer will be responsible for leading, architecting and managing mission critical projects. The responsibilities of Sr. Kalido Developer include architecting, building and maintaining Kalido Dynamic Information Warehouse Models, Meta Data and Data Marts. The developer will design and develop data warehouse solutions using traditional and Kalido business models.
The developer will work with business users to translate requirements into system flows, data flows, data mappings while developing solutions to complex business problems.
Ideal candidates should possess the following:
· Minimum Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
· Minimum 5 years of hands-on development and architecture experience in design and development of large data warehouse solutions using different architecture, design and modeling techniques
· Minimum 1 year experience in designing and building solutions using Kalido
· Minimum 2 years of strong programming experience with databases
· Experience in at least one of the ETL tools such as Ab-Initio, Informatica, DataStage, etc.
· Strong experience in Data Quality, Source Systems Analysis, Business Rules Validation, Target Mapping Design, Performance Tuning and High Volume Data Loads
· Ability to interact with end users and translate business language into technical requirements
· Demonstrated success working in a team-based environment as well as ability to work independently
· Proactive, analytical with strong problem solving skills
You need to be a member of RecruitingBlogs to add comments!