Sign up for contingency work!

Here is a little more info on the company. I would say that the biggest way that they are different from Bounty Jobs is that they are an open marketplace where recruiters do not need to be invited to register to use their site where the opposite is true with Bounty Jobs. Also, they give recruiters the ability to post split jobs. Bounty Jobs does not have this feature. Last, Dayak does not market themselves to companies as a vendor management tool. Dayak is a recruiting marketplace that attracts companies by encouraging them to pick their own recruiting fees to save money.

How does Dayak make money?

For each successful placement, Dayak retains a Transaction Fee equal to 20% of the Placement Fee selected by the employer. The other 80% is paid directly to the recruiter. A portion of this Transaction Fee is retained by Dayak, and the remainder will be used to pay other website users who provided employer or recruiter referrals that led to a successful placement. Employers only pay for success and there are no other costs associated with the service.

Views: 120

Comment by Slouch on June 26, 2008 at 5:34pm
Hi lonnie, do you make money if someone here signs up or makes a deal through their site?
Comment by 01. Lonnie McRorey on June 26, 2008 at 5:38pm
I would if I was living in the US. I'm currently residing in Buenos Aires, Argentina. So to answer your question...nope. It would be nice.


You need to be a member of RecruitingBlogs to add comments!

Join RecruitingBlogs


All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below


RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2023   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service