This is Shailaja from Lenmar Consulting.Please find the requirement and let me know if you have any consultants and reply me at the earliest with their updates resume.
Kindly forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Senior Software Developer
Location: Jersey City, New Jersey
We are seeking a highly motivated, self-starting Senior Software Developer to join a development team responsible for design, development and support of Fixed Income Trading Systems. The successful candidate must be able to work independently while actively participating in a dynamic, global team.
Fixed Income Development Team designs, develops and supports technology solutions for trading various financial instruments: US Government, Corporate and Foreign Sovereignty Bonds, Agency Issued and Mortgage Backed Securities and more.
Senior Software Developer is expected to become familiar with a large existing application and be able to design and implement additional features, diagnose and troubleshoot production issues. Senior Developer is expected to follow development process and best practices including formal design, peer code reviews, extensive design and code documentation, static code analyses etc.
· Designs and develops software
· Provides 2nd level production support
· Analyzes and documents existing system
· Provides assessments and estimates to business partners and technology management
· Assists in collecting business requirements and writing functional specifications
· Understands Fixed Income Trading and business motivation for various application features
· Network programming experience
· Strong Design skills and knowledge of UML
· Experience designing and implementing multi-threaded applications
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Excellent problem analysis and solving capabilities
· Ability to handle stress
· Ability to work independently and be a team player
· Minimum of Eight years Software Development experience. Five or more years of experience within IT organization of a large financial company. Five or more years in a Senior Developer role.
· Minimum of Five years of recent experience developing C++ applications in Windows and Linux operating environments
· Strong knowledge of MFC
· Knowledge of Solaris, Windows and Linux operating environments
· Knowledge of build tools: Make, Ant, Cruise Control
· Knowledge of UNIX tools: Ksh, Perl, etc.
· Bachelor degree in computer science
For any further information you can reach me at 201-633-2121 X 310
thanks and regards,
100 Plaza 5 - Suite 2340
Harborside Financial Center
Jersey City, NJ 07311
Tel: 201-633-2121 Ext: 310