File Systems Software Engineer
The candidate will be responsible for working on Data Domain’s core File System and Compression technology. Design and Develop systems software for Data Domain products.
• Maintain and enhance single and multi-node performance in the Data Domain file system
• Enhance namespace management and metadata operations
• Maintain and enhance compression features in the Data Domain proprietary file system
• Write architecture documents and design specifications for new features related to file systems
• Work with other team members to determine, support, and qualify future requirements for the Data Domain appliance
• Support QA and SE on product verification and customer qualifications.
• BS with 3+ or MS with 1+ years of hands-on experience
• Solid knowledge of File Systems and OS internals.
• Strong Linux experience
• System Debugging design and implementation
• Comfortable with complex algorithmic concepts and data structures
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written