Oracle Financials implementation experience is a must.
Experience integrating Ariba Supply Chain Management software with Oracle Financials is preferred.
Banking experience is preferred but not required.
PMP certification is preferred.
· This position is responsible for managing large or complex projects in accordance to the project approach, structure, and charter in order to support the successful implementation of new applications and systems based on business and customer objectives.
· Typically leads/mentors less experienced staff on complex projects in area of expertise.
· Ensures adherence to project management methodology and standards are in order to meet client business expectations.
· Exercises a leadership role, ensuring the completion of projects within defined time-lines, budget controls and quality standards.
· Develops planning and implementation methodologies, working with project team, external consultants, and vendors as necessary.
· Develops and manages the projects tasks and dependencies to ensure that development activities are consistent with established I.T. standards as well as those business objectives.
· Demonstrated project management experience in the direction of multiple large or complex projects from beginning through execution.
· Demonstrated proficiency managing projects that typically have enterprise-wide implications as well as a highly technical complexity.
· Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills for the purpose of providing and explaining project information and status to management, staff, and vendors.
This project involves the following primary area of focus:
The analysis, design and re-implementation of the following components of Oracle Financials R12 –
1. General Ledger
2. Financial Services Accounting Hub (FSAH)
3. Accounts Payable
4. Fixed Assets
5. Project Accounting