I am a Technical Recruiter working for a staffing company….
Location : Seattle,WA
-Bachelor's degree required.
-Requires at least 10 years of relevant experience –
-5 years of experience working in fast track high performance environment. –
-5 years of experience as SQL Server DBA/developer including data staging,
creating/maintaining/monitoring databases, creating/maintaining/monitoring database user
accounts, backup/recovery, accessing system tables/views, etc. –
-5 years of experience working in Windows 2003/2008 environment including developing batch
scripts to interact with databases. –
-3 years of experience in building data mart as repository for historical information .
-3 years of experience in UNIX/LINUX environment including developing shell scripts. –
-2 years of Oracle development experience.
-2 years of Enterprise data Archiving experience.
- Ability to manage SQL Server database environment (latest versions) independently.
- Ability to analyze source data for archiving purpose.
- Ability to interact with customers and end users to gather requirements, to help them understand
the process, to get the archive data validated.
- Provide guidance to system analysts to optimize system performance to satisfy increasing
usage demands, growing application complexity, and high-availability requirements.
- Design, develop, implement and document archiving strategy for Sunset Application
Interested Candidates kindly forward your updated profile with the below details ASAP:
Willing to relocate:
Data Dynamics Systems