Location: Andover, MA
This position is for a software engineer who will participate in design, development and integration of challenging projects for the company's core software platform. Very strong C++, Java, OOD and Linux experience are required.
The ideal candidate is goal-oriented and a fast learner who combines excellent operational judgment with design, management, and troubleshooting skills.
Looking in Software Product Development Track
Company believes in setting high standards, hires only the best of the best, and offers tremendous rewards for employees that over-achieve. You will work with great people, be challenged and truly make a difference- while focused on helping people live productive and happier lives. Though the environment is fun and friendly, it’s really fast paced.
* BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience; Ph.D. preferred.
* Minimum 5 years of years of experience in software design and development.
* Java, C and C++ programming on Unix &/or Linux.
* OOD concepts, data structures, algorithms, and software engineering concepts.
* Web Services experience is a plus.
* Networking background is a plus.
* Database application development is a plus.
* Experience in neural networks and artificial intelligence is a plus.
* Computer Science research background is a plus.
* Basic knowledge of shell scripting languages.
* Excellent communication and analytical skills.
* Undergraduate or graduate degree in computer science or equivalent from a top ranked school.
* Highly competitive salary and benefits. Salary commensurate with experience.
* Company stock options.
* Fun work environment and free lunch.