I have 3 Account Exec openings in IN/KY. 1 inside acct exec in Indy, and 2 outside acct execs in Indy, Louisville or home-based. OTE should break $100k in the first year and mature between $120-$150k/year in the 2nd-3rd year.
Lead the pack!
Take advantage of this tremendous career opportunity and deliver these industry-leading CAD and software solutions to product development and manufacturing clients.
As a technical sales professional you will consistently demonstrate the ability to create an environment whereby you operate as a true business person, dealing with clients at a business-to-business level, providing solutions that fulfill the clients' business needs. Sourcing of the solution's "components" may come from multiple suppliers.
· Bring leading edge technology to industry in a rapidly evolving, hot product market.
· Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual unit and revenue goals.
· Manage the sales activities of the assigned territory and provide detailed, accurate monthly forecasts.
· Coordinate the activities of Applications Engineers to ensure that clients are receiving the appropriate level of technical training and sales support.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE: 3+ years of sales experience in complex/solutions sales, preferably software/application or technology.
EDUCATION: BS Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Technology, Business or equivalent real-world experience.
- have a Solution based approach to solving customer requirements.
- be a problem solver with a get it done attitude and strong self motivational attributes.
- be comfortable selling at the executive as well as the engineering levels.
- have high standards for themselves, their product and their services.
- have prior success calling on C- and VP-level decision makers.
- have strong hunting skills and ability to close new prospects.
- employ a proven, repeatable selling process in complex corporate environments.
- Proven track record in application/technology software sales.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Prior experience in technology sales, preferably to midwest manufacturers.
If you've got a solid record in complex/solution b2b sales and are interested in getting into the software/high-tech sales arena, this would be a great career move. If you've sold software solutions to businesses - especially manufacturers - this would be an ideal fit for you. Even if you're a degreed engineer or sales engineer looking to break into sales, we'd be interested in speaking with you.
Submit resume to: email@example.com
You need to be a member of RecruitingBlogs to add comments!