In preparation for SHRM 2007 in Las Vegas, I asked bunch of clients and industry contacts to share what they thought was most likely to be overheard at the conference.
10. Is that Cheezhead or a Philip Seymour Hoffman look alike?
9. HR Generalist 1: My boss thinks I'm here to get a new certification but really I'm networking for a new job. 9. HR Generalist 2: Me too.
8. SHRM? I think I’m at the wrong conference. Does anyone here speak ‘Kling-On’?
7. What happens at SHRM stays at SHRM.
6. The HR Director for Match.com is hitting on me. Is that inappropriate?
5. I'm going to expense my gambling losses.
4. Is that a super-recruiter in your pocket?
3. Where's the kissing booth?
2. I do most of my recruiting from myspace… wink wink
...that's up to you...comment at Job|SearchMarketing on what you think is most likely to ....
I'll select the winner. Winner gets a $25 certificate to Starbucks.