There are signs that indicate if you are more than a common leader.
What distinguishes an extraordinary leader other leaders? Here are the signs that will tell if you're more than just a common leader.
1. You worry about how others feel.
2. Hear what others have to say.
3. Helps others selflessly.
4. Encourage others to talk to you freely.
5. Always open to suggestions.
6. You treat everyone with the same respect you show your friends and family.
7. Always say "we have succeeded together" when describing the victories, not taking all the credit.
8. You are not afraid to ask for help from others when you need.
9. You have impossible dreams but find a way to make them happen.
10. You are constantly forcing yourself to learn new things and are very curious.
11. You are able to admit your mistakes and fix them as soon as possible.
12. Your focus is on the team's success, not in your own individual success.
13. You always see the positive side of any situation.
14.- You are forced to make a difference.
15. You are highly responsible and you make sure that things are done.
16. You always keep your cool.
17. You are not afraid to think outside the box and break some rules.
18.- You always know when to step back and let someone else take the lead.
19. You have an innate ability to influence others, however, you do feel they are making their own decisions.
20.- inspire others to do their best.
21.- trust and listen to your inner voice often.
22. Do not let failure affect your mood, better prefer to learn from him.
23. Your energy seems endless because you love what you do.