BizTalk2006 Administrator - Immediate Hire at Ft. Lauderdale
Please note: this IS NOT A DEVELOPER opening
Qualified candidates must have Biztalk Clustering, multiple Hosts exp and application deployment. They also need to have a strong background in .Net and COM
Description of Position:
The BizTalk Administrator is responsible for troubleshooting and maintaining the environment, and working closely with system architects and developers to ensure the infrastructure meets the business expectations.
1. Minimum 2 years of BizTalk 2006 administration.
2. Minimum 2 years experience with web-technologies as ASP.NET / Web Services, COM, XML/SOAP, and IIS.
3. Experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2005 preferred.
4. Experience with Microsoft Sharepoint a plus.
5. Experience with Microsoft Reporting Services a plus.
6. Ability to implement, enforces, and adheres to standards.
7. Formulate and monitor policies, procedures and standards relating to database management; propose and implement enhancements that will improve the performance and reliability of the system;
8. Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
9. Ability to independently investigate, analyze and troubleshoot problems, to determine and provide accurate resolution and root cause.
10. Degree in computer science or equivalent experience required.
Please respond me back to (rajeev@ encorerpo.com )
You need to be a member of RecruitingBlogs to add comments!