This role will be responsible for maintenance and enhancements of the current applications, as well as work on migration of legacy content solutions to modern XML based technology. This position requires close working relationship with technical support, other development teams, analysts, and architects. This role will be involved in the full project development life cycle.
This role requires that you have a proven ability to deliver high quality software on schedule. The role requires a self-starter with a desire to rapidly learn and leverage new technologies in order to deliver innovative solutions to customer problems.
• You must have experience in the FULL Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
• Strong communication and analytical skills
• Very strong data conversion skills using XML/XSLT, Perl and related technologies.
• Ability to document and standardize data conversion.
• Strong development skills using C#/VB.NET