I may have an opportunity part time working in an agency and we have been talking about light industrial as one of the areas I might concentrate on. The question is, what does an Agency need as far as workers comp or anything else to be able to supply companies with these type of workers. This would be in NJ. Thanks!

Views: 59


You need to be a member of RecruitingBlogs to add comments!

Join RecruitingBlogs


All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below


RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2021   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service