Symptoms of an addiction to recruitment, otherwise called a "staffing infection" are:
- a burning need for job descriptions...
- leash marks from attempts to restrain you from going before "Ready, Set,... GO!"
- a swelling of the right eyeball when five resumes match your latest job description
- feint rasp of a voice about to sputter out from talking, talking, and talking...
- forehead furrows made so deep from trying to logically accept HR bureaucracy
- a white knuckle, teeth clenching spasm when HR finally gets back to you for an "update"
- an increased heart rate and a fit of jimmy legs when your candidate is offered
- and, a slap-happy grin accompanied by foam on your lip as you confirm a start date
I invite you to add your very own symptoms...
You need to be a member of RecruitingBlogs to add comments!