When interviewing for a new job get answers to the folowing questions to help determine your potential growth pattern in the new firm.
1) What are their sales projections?
2) What has the past revenue history shown?
3) What is their policy on internally promoting?
4) What is their policy on internally posting positions?
5) How long have your potential new co-workers been at their levels?
6) How long have your potential new supervisors been at their levels?
7) Are they getting ready to go public?
8) Is the company planning to acquire or develop a new division?