Kindly forward any of your consultants who are a fit.
Position: Manager, Internal Audit
Location: Princeton, NJ
Duration: Long Term
• Lead, as assigned, Internal Audits, including both Operational and Financial Audits, in accordance with Auditing Standards
• Prepare for Audits by evaluating Key Risks in the Audit Area, establishing Audit Objectives; developing Timetables and Schedules, and creating or adapting Audit Programs.
• Complete Audit Work Papers and Memoranda by documenting Audit Tests and Findings, Editing and Verifying Auditor's Reports.
• Drive improvement in the organization’s processes and controls through our Risk-Based Audits
• Communicate Audit Results to Business Unit Management and Internal Audit management.
• Support external auditors by coordinating information requirements.
• Provide support on issues relating to Sarbanes Oxley, Internal Controls, Remediation Advice, and other Compliance Areas as requested, as well as manage and report on aspects of the compliance process.
• Assist with the development and implementation of training programs in areas such as Risk, Ethics and Anti-Fraud.
• Supervise and Develop Audit Staff.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting or related field.
• 4 - 6 years Internal Audit or related experience
• Must have working knowledge of Internal Control Requirements, Operating Work Flows, Information Technology Procedures and controls including System Application Controls.
• Ability to work effectively with representatives from other departments and functions is required.
• Strong analytical skills and ability to consider/develop alternative solutions – “think outside of the box”
• Excellent communication skills, including listening and the ability to communicate with all levels of clients; verbal and written communication.
• Proven ability to handle confidential and sensitive matters.
• Demonstrated attention to detail; this is a working manager position; audit staffing resources are not always available
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple assignments, meet deadlines and work under pressure.
• Able to travel up to 30 percent of the time to domestic field locations.
• Motivated to work independently and complete responsibilities with little supervision, yet work well and promote team oriented culture. Strong project manager and proven project management skills.
• Highly proficient with Microsoft Office Applications.
• Demonstrated high degree of ethics and strong sense of Business Judgment, and able to operate within NRG’s published core values.
• Experience working within a COSO/Risk Based Framework required.
• Experience in the Energy Industry and with Sarbanes Oxley Regulation preferred.
• Additional training or degrees preferred.
• Certification in one of the following is preferred: CPA, CIA, CISA, CMA, CFA, etc.
Thanks & Regards,
703 - 544 - 3922 || email@example.com || www.itlogix.com