Hi guys, I saw this blog post this morning and it really caught my eye, happy reading:
1. You know what your quantifiable business objectives are. Not your marketing objectives but your business objectives. How many clients, candidates, recruiters, meetings, deals, do you need this week or month?
2. You identify which objectives can be helped by socially interacting online with your target talent or target clients.
3. You can estimate the value in terms of money, time and brand of achieving the goals that social interaction can help with.
4. There is someone in leadership accountable for achieving those goals and they are prepared to sponsor the use of online social interaction. Will they lead by example?
5. You identify what resources you are prepared to invest to enable your staff to communicate online.
6. You believe that in B2B it is the quality of interactions that is more important than volume of messages or followers. 6 good relationships beats 1000 followers every time.
It is Ok to admit if you don't know where to start and it is OK to ask for help. Be that from another recruitment company or a third party with a track record. Make a plan linked to solid business goals and get started today.
eSocialMedia – Enterprise Social Media Consultants"