The results are in from the 2013 Online Recruiting and Job Board Trends surveys. Here are some interesting tidbits:
- Most respondents are planning to increase spending on their company career site, mobile recruiting, and referral programs
- Referrals, niche job boards, and LinkedIn are most frequently cited as producing high quality candidates
- Only half of the respondents track the cost per application
- Over 90% of those respondents using social media for recruitment are using LinkedIn
- The lack of qualified applicants continues to be the primary challenge in meeting recruiting goals
You can download all survey results - they are now available in the Research area of the Job Board Doctor website. I encourage you to take a look (free registration is required to download the reports).
Thanks to everyone who participated!