The Role of Sales Manager has mulitiple positions open in Stillwater, Altus, and McAlester Oklahoma. The Sales Manager is responsible for retail sales staff leadership and management of store operations. The Sales Manager is primarily responsible for achieving store and budget objectives and creating the ultimate customer experience. The position has a base salary between 32k-35k + Commission of up ot 40% of base salary given quarerly.
• Provide leadership and coaching to retail sales staff on selling skills, company policies and practices, performance management and career development.
• Drive the achievement of store sales targets which include new customer acquisitions, sale of essentials, and sale of vertical features on a weekly/monthly basis while achieving the highest level of customer satisfaction.
• Responsible for retail sales scheduling, forecasting and reporting; including but not limited to time reporting, vacation/time off tracking, expense reporting and approvals, schedule development, overtime management, variance reporting and explanations, cash over/short explanations, tracking report, competitive report, etc.
• Ensure response to all customer inquiries and processing of customer requests, including name, address and rate changes, suspensions, disconnects resumes, taking payments, and changes in vertical services.
• Support retail associates in working the sales floor and serving customers, including but not limited to working with customers who indicate a desire to disconnect, performing retention activities to save customers, greeting customers in a professional and friendly manner, serving customers, and answering phones.
regarding store operations
• Contribute to weekly store management report.
• High School diploma or state equivalency required; Associates or Bachelors Degree preferred.
• 1 year commissioned retail sales experience required.
• 1 year cellular industry experience preferred.
• 1 year customer service/customer-facing experience required.
• Experience managing special projects or initiatives.
• Prior supervisory/coaching experience preferred.
You need to be a member of RecruitingBlogs to add comments!